martes, 6 de noviembre de 2007

Longines & Certina

" Christopher robin and I walked along under branches lit up by the moon. Posing our questions to owl and eeyore,As the days disappeared far too soon.Now I wandered much further today than I should,And I cant find my way to the three-acre wood.So help me if you can, Ive got to getBack to the house at pooh corner by one.Youll be surprised, theres so much to be done,Count all the bees in the hive,Chase all the clouds from the sky,Back to the days of christopher robin, And Pooh..."

A Madriña bless Xulio Pereira & Kenny Loggins

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

hello it's me, do you know where's winnie?
great cover, typical for the kronos duet

Anónimo dijo...

winnie non´o sei, pero Frodorik Fronkonstin si !!
Coño. Que me equivoqué de cuento. Sorry.

Anónimo dijo...

igor te tengo dicho que no salgas del sotano, ni des pistas sobre la criatura, y no leas, que te equivocas

Anónimo dijo...

Aigor, si no le importa...por cierto: Vaya par de aldabas !!!

Anónimo dijo...

perdón, Aigor.
aldabas?, las que me trajiste para ponerle, so guarro.